October 7, 2019 - October 9, 2019
8th St Closed Downtown
Monday, October 7, 2019
CITY OF HOLLAND
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC CONTROL ORDER
Order No. 2019-T-000048 Effective Date October 7-9, 2019
(when official traffic control signs or devices conforming to this order are erected.)
In accordance with Section 18-16 of the Holland City Code, the following traffic regulations are issued:
The following road closures and No Parking restrictions will be in effect on the following days –
- October 7, 2019 - 8th St, Central – River Ave will be closed to All traffic and Parking.
- October 8, 2019 – 8th St, College – Central will be closed to All traffic and Parking.
- October 9, 2019 – 8th St, Columbia – College will be closed to All traffic and Parking.
- October 9, 2019 – No Parking allowed on College Avenue; 7th-8th Streets.
These will be daily road closures from 4 a.m. until 4 p.m. At that time, the Holland Board of Public Works will be removing and replacing street light poles in these areas. Additionally, the traffic signals will powered down to allow for electrical changes taking place.
This will affect visitor’s to downtown Holland. Parking will still be accessible off 7th and 9th Streets. Intersections with non-functional traffic signals shall be treated as 3-way stop.
Special Instructions –
- HPD Staff will post the affected areas for No Parking and provide road closure barricades.
- HPD will be notified of cancellations/changes that may occur by contacting Sgt. Kender at 355-1122 during normal business hours.
Issue Date: 10-02-2019 Expiration Date: 10-09-2019
Keith Van Beek email@example.com
City Manager Requestor