Election Notes - Remember to Bring Your ID
►REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR ID!
Due to a recent court ruling, every Michigan voter must present picture identification at the polls, or sign an affidavit attesting that he or she is not in possession of picture identification.
Please remember to bring your currrent (unexpired) Michigan Driver's License or Michigan Personal Identification Card to your polling location on Election Day.
Voters who do not possess either document may show any of the following forms of picture identification as long as they are current:
• Driver’s license or personal identification card issued by another state.
• Federal or state government-issued photo identification.
• U.S. Passport.
• Military identification card with photo.
• Student identification with photo – from a high school or an accredited institution of higher education
• Tribal identification card with photo.
For additional information, please visit the Michigan Secretary of State - A Guide to Voter Identification at the Polls (website link below) and download the attached documents (PDF file) in English or Spanish.