General Forms & Claim Forms


Complete the appropriate form, print, sign, and submit to the City Clerk's Office. Forms may be submitted in person, via fax, email or mail. If you have questions, please contact the Clerk's Office at 355-1301.

  • Fireworks Permit - Contact City Clerk
  • Notice of Claim Form (General Use)
  • Notice of Sewage Claim Form
  • Trailercoach Permit
  • Use of City Facilities - Parade permit applicants must fill out this form in its entirety.

The following forms are in Adobe Acrobat format. You will need the free Acrobat Reader to view these files. You can download it from Adobe's website.