City Manager Overview
The City of Holland, Michigan has a City Council / City Manager form of government. The City Manager is appointed by the City Council. The City Manager is responsible for the following tasks and overseeing all departments except the Holland Board of Public Works:
- Executing the policies formulated by the City Council.
- Day-to-day operation and management of the City.
- Improving the service and program capabilities of the City organization through the effective and efficient forecasting and planning of financial, human resources and material needs of the City.
- Assisting the City Council in developing the City’s needs for services and programs.
- Implementing such services and programs established by the City Council through continual evaluation of the organization and development of the City.
- Preparing the annual City budget for City Council consideration and approval.
Contact Ryan Cotton at 616.355.1310 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org