(Chapter 27 of the City of Holland Ordinance Codes)
- You may not place refuse/recycling containers out any earlier than 6:00pm the night before your pick up day.
- Only refuse in your container, or special pick up bag will be collected by the waste hauler. Material not collected is the responsibility of the owner or tenant and must be removed from the curb immediately.
- If your garbage was not emptied, please contact Customer Service at 616-494-0561 or 616-795-4723. They will be happy to help you.
- Empty containers must be removed from the curb on the day of collection.
- Failure to comply with the above requirements within seven (7) days of the date of a notice from the City may cause this department to serve you with a Civil Infraction Ticket.