Online Credit Card Payments
Rental Housing Payments
The City of Holland is pleased to offer the availability of an alternative way for owners/agents to pay rental housing statements. Credit cards will now be accepted as a form of payment for rental statements. This service is provided by Official Payments Corporation.
**There is an additional 3% convenience fee that is charged by Official Payment Corporation.**
There are four (4) options to process payments:
1. To process an on-line transaction, please go to the (click here) City of Holland Property Database.
2. Drop down the "Record Type" menu & choose "Certificate".
Scroll down to search by address or owner name.
3. Click on the blue CR certificate number on the left of the screen.
4. Click on the "Fees & Payments" on the far left of the screen.
5. Click on "Make a payment" box on the right side of the screen.
6. Key in the amount(s) you are paying in the "Amount Paying" box(es) according to
the record key number when there are amounts due. Click the "Submit Payment"box.
This will direct you to the Official Payments Corporation website. You will be shown the
total amount you are paying, including the convenience fee.
7.Click "Accept" to proceed.
8. Complete the contact & credit card information.
9. Click "Continue" to proceed.
10. Print your receipt for proof of payment.
To pay via credit card by telephone, call 1-800-487-4567 (Official Payment Corp) and follow the prompts. **YOU WILL NEED THE CR # (RENTAL CERTIFICATE NUMBER) FOR PROCESSING. (Please call our office at 616-355-1330 if you do not have the CR #). Be sure to have a copy of your current statement in hand. Be sure to write down your confirmation number at the end of the call.
Cash, check or credit card payments can be made in person at City Hall in the Treasurers' Office Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm.
You may always mail your check to: City of Holland, Treasurer's Office, 270 River Ave., Holland, MI 49423. Pay attention to the December 10th payment deadline for post mark. There are no exceptions for the late fees.
Should you have any questions regarding payments, please contact the City Treasurers' Office at 616-355-1380.
*Se Habla Espanol*