Rubbish & Inappropriate Storage
- Any rubbish or unused material stored outside is not allowed.
- You may not store appliances outside (fridge, freezer, stove, washer, dryer, etc.)
- All motor oil must be disposed of properly, either by bringing to a private company or to the Ottawa County Household Hazardous Waste Center.
- You may not store automotive parts outside.
- You may not store items on your open porches, regardless if these items are being used (couches, household appliances, etc.)
- You may not pile up yard waste in your yard unless you have a compost pile established and you follow all composting rules.
- Items stored in carports are also subject to these rules.
- Failure to comply with the above requirements within seven (7) days of the date of a notice from the City may cause this department to serve you with a Civil Infraction Ticket or removing the items and billing the property owner.