The City of Holland Parks Division is responsible for:
- Maintaining City parks, open areas, tot lots, and streetscape landscaping
- Planting and maintaining tulip beds, lanes, and boulevards
- Provides backdrop for Holland's annual Tulip Time Festival
- Trimming, planting, and removal of trees in the public park system and the public right-of-way
The City of Holland Cemetery Division exists to:
- To provide a final resting place for the deceased, with an atmosphere of consolation for the living. Interments may be made by burial or burial of cremains.
- Perpetual Care of cemetery plots
Holland Municipal Stadium
The City of Holland Municipal Stadium is a city-owned facility used for sporting contests and other special events which the City will:
Provide a safe, attractive facility for sports, games, and special events
Strive to provide excellent customer service; clear and prompt communication; accurate, on-time set-up for all games and events; and the best quality of turf and facilities possible within the resources available to us.
All City of Holland park areas are reserved only in the case of City-sponsored community events. The Centennial Park Gazebo is the only area that wedding ceremony reservations may be made. All other facilities are available on a first-come, first-served basis. All necessary forms, regulations and rules are available on the Parks and Cemeteries Division homepage.
Parks and Facilities
An overview of specific City of Holland parks and their corresponding amenities are viewable by following the "Parks and Facilities" link to the right.