Online Inspection Requests - FOR CITY OF HOLLAND CONTRACTORS - Building, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing only
Effective February 7, 2014, The City of Holland will be expanding our online programs to include Contractor Online Inspection Requests for:
- BUILDING PERMITS
- PLUMBING PERMITS
- MECHANICAL PERMITS
- ELECTRICAL PERMITS
This can be done by going to the Access My Gov (AMG) website and logging into your account: http://www.AccessMyGov.com/Contractors/?uid=116
- The first step is to register as a Contractor by Creating an Account.
- You will receive an email.
- Click on the link in your email to activate your account.
- Log into the website (link will be provided or use the link above).
- Go to "View My Activity" on the left side of the screen.
- Use the yellow "Link Account" on the left and enter the PIN # provided in your letter or call our office and we will link your account for you.
You are now ready to schedule inspections!
Go to Schedule an Inspection on the left side of the screen and enter your Permit Number. Just follow along as each page asks for inspection type, date requested, contact information and additional information regarding the inspection. Once you are done, you will receive a "Success" page and an email will be sent to you confirming your inspection.
*We ask that Same Day Inspections be requested before 7:30 am on the day of the inspection.
If you receive an error or have any difficulty during registration or scheduling, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 616-355-1330. We can also provide assistance by linking your account for you.
Below is the brochure with step-by-step instructions and a direct link to the AMG website page.