There are several drop-off locations available for Unwanted or Expired Medications.
The drop box in the lobby of the Holland Police Department is available any time for residential drop off of unwanted or expired drugs as part of the HBPW/HDPS "on-going" drug take-back program.
The following pharmacies are also participating in this program and can accept "un-controlled" medications:
- Family Fare Pharmacy at 1185 S. Washington Avenue
- Model Drug Store at 35 W 8th Street
- Paul's Pharmacy at 803 Lincoln Avenue
- Skips Pharmcy at 700 Michigan Avenue
- Family Fare Pharmacy at 933 Butternut Drive
- D & W Pharmacy at 50 Douglas Avenue
- CVS Pharmacy at N River & Douglas Avenue