Meeting: Halloween Hours and Safety Reminder!
Date/Time: Thu, Oct 31st 6:00pm - 8:00pm
The City of Holland has announced that the hours for Halloween Trick-or-Treating will be Thursday, October 31, 2013 between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Also, Downtown Holland merchants will be hosting Trick-or-Treating events on Saturday, October 26, 2013 between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
For your safety and the safety of others, you are reminded and encouraged to observe the following:
- Wear a light colored costume with a mask that will not obscure your vision.
- Carry a flashlight with you.
- Parents should accompany their children.
- Drivers of vehicles should take extra caution and slow down. There will be several kids out trick-or-treating.
- Only go to the houses that have the porch light on.
- You should only go to the houses that you are familiar with.
Make sure that parents check all candy given to children before they eat it.
Enjoy ---- and have a safe and Happy Halloween!