The Treasurer has custody of all moneys of the City of Holland. Primary functions include:
- Billing and Collection of Property Taxes
- Tax deferments for qualifying residents
- Billing and Collection of Special Assessments
- Holland Board of Public Works Utility bills
- MAX Bus fares (fixed, Route, and Punch Passes)
- Permit and Business License Fees
- Inspection fees for rental housing
- Dog Licenses for City of Holland - Ottawa county residents only. For all other Residents contact your County or township Treasurer's office.
- Investment of City of Holland public funds in a safe and prudent manner.
- Various other items