Admission is FREE to the Brower Visitor Center - Open Tuesdays thru Saturdays.
Trails are always open, dawn to dusk, seven days a week
No Pets are allowed on the trails
•TEACHERS Call Today to reserve a spot for your classroom visit to the DeGraaf Nature Center on Graafschap Road or the VanRaalte Farm on 16th street. Click on the link to the right for details.
•Remember - we can design many programs to fit your needs as well.
Take a Walk on the Wild Side at DeGraaf Nature Center. You don’t need to drive out of town to get in touch with nature. If you have 20 minutes or 2 hours, you will enjoy exploring the woodland, shrub, marsh and pond trails of this 18 acre nature preserve located within the city limits of Holland. The Brower Interpretive Center is brimming with informative and hands-on displays and live animal exhibits. So don’t leave town. Come to DeGraaf Nature Center any time of the year to reconnect with nature.
In the Brower Interpretive Center's Science and Nature Store find:
- Maple Syrup made each spring by the staff at the Historic VanRaalte Farm
- Field Guides of all kinds
- Birds and Beans Organic, fair trade and shade grown coffees.
- Bird Feeders and Homes – We can give you advice on the best choice for your property.
- Puppets and Toys of all sorts for fun gifts for children
- Endangered Species Chocolates
- Nature T-shirts for Youth
- Wildlife Mugs and Canteens
- Butterfly and Aquatic Nets
- Tumbled Stones
- Honey soap, honey sticks and candies
- And Much More!
The DeGraaf Nature Center Programs are often held at the Historic VanRaalte Farm located on the city’s east side at 1076 16th Street, just a half mile east of Meijers.