The City Clerk's Office provides the following services:
• Administrative services to the City Council, Board of Appeals, and various departments of the City, including minutes and all public documents.
• Administers and conducts all elections within the City, takes voter registrations and other items related to elections.
• Administers business licenses, issues said licenses for the City, in conjunction with the enforcing departments.
• Issues Tulip Time Transient Merchant Licenses
• Serves as Freedom of Information Act Coordinator for the City of Holland.
• Processes liquor licenses - New, Transfer, Annual renewals and city policy on liquor in certain public facilities and applications.
• Processes Applications for Industrial Facilities Exemption Certificates and Transfers, Industrial Development Districts, Plant Rehabilitation and Act 328, and Neighborhood Enterprise Zone for industries.
• Serves as point of sale for City maps and ordinances.