Cemetery Rules and Regulations
- Artificial flowers are not allowed
- Statues, shepherd poles, flower pots, and vases are not allowed and will be removed.
- A metal flower basket, 15 inches high with handle and feet, is the only permitted container to by used in all flush marker sections and cement urns are permitted in all monument sections
- Baskets may be placed on beginning May 15, and must be removed by October 15.
- Baskets left unclaimed after October 15 will be collected by the cemetery staff.
- Reconditioned baskets are available for your convenience in our office for a small fee of $10.00
- Winter wreaths are allowed on tripod stands anytime after December 15 and must be removed prior to April 15.
- Grave blankets are not allowed.