Online Credit Card Payments
Rental Housing Payments
The City of Holland is pleased to offer the availability of an alternative way for owners/agents to pay rental housing statements. Credit cards will now be accepted as a form of payment for rental statements. This service is provided by Official Payments Corporation.
**There is an additional 3% convenience fee that is charged by Official Payment Corporation.**
There are four (4) options to process payments:
- Online: MasterCard, Discover and American Express will be accepted
- Telephone via Official Payment Corp
- In person at City Hall
- By mail
1. To process an on-line transaction, please go to the (click here) City of Holland Property Database.
2. On the left side under "Online Services/Online Payments", click on "Building Department Payments".
Search by: Reference Number (such as Certificate # or Permit #, ex. CR130107), Name, Address or Parcel number.
3. Once you have entered the requested information (ref #, name, address or parcel #), click SEARCH.
4. Click on the correct line (containing name and address).
5. This will automatically take you to the invoice page for that property, certificate, permit, etc.
6. Click the box "Pay this invoice" on the right under "Pay Record?".
7. Click on "Make Payment".
This will direct you to the Official Payments Corporation website. You will be shown the
total amount you are paying, including the convenience fee.
8.Click "Accept" to proceed.
9. Complete the contact & credit card information.
10. Click "Continue" to proceed.
11. Print your receipt for proof of payment.
To pay via credit card by telephone, call 1-800-487-4567 (Official Payment Corp) and follow the prompts. **YOU WILL NEED THE CR # (RENTAL CERTIFICATE NUMBER) FOR PROCESSING. (Please call our office at 616-355-1330 if you do not have the CR #). Be sure to have a copy of your current statement in hand. Be sure to write down your confirmation number at the end of the call.
Cash, check or credit card payments can be made in person at City Hall in the Treasurers' Office Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm.
You may always mail your check to: City of Holland, Treasurer's Office, 270 River Ave., Holland, MI 49423. Pay attention to the December 10th payment deadline for post mark. There are no exceptions for the late fees.
Should you have any questions regarding payments, please contact the City Treasurers' Office at 616-355-1380.
*Se Habla Espanol*