Click on the links below for the Online Bulletin
2014-2015 Fall/Winter Bulletin
PROCEED TO ONLINE REGISTRATION
We are pleased to offer a convenient online registration option to you through our Webtrac system! You will have to have registered for previous Holland Recreation Division programs or set up a household account with the Recreation Division to be able to actually register online. To register you will need to have your household number to register and pay. This number is on any receipt you would have gotten from the Recreation Division OR if you cannot locate it or have forgotten it, please feel free to call the Recreation Division at 616-355-1130 and we can look it up for you instantly.
You can view program schedules and information without signing in. If you require additional assistance while using the system, please contact the Recreation Office at (616) 355-1130.
A few helpful notes about online registration:
- Your household number is your "user name" AND "password"
- You are able to simply browse without a household number as a "guest", but you will NOT be able to register for programs this way
- You will NOT be able to transfer or cancel programs through the online system, you will need to call the Recreation Office
Other ways to register for Holland Recreation Division programs:
- Fax: 616-355-1133
- Walk-in: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; Civic Center, 150 West 8th St, Holland, MI 49423
- Mail: Holland Recreation Division, 150 West 8th St, Holland, MI 49423
- Drop Box: In front of the Civic Center, 150 West 8th St, Holland, MI 49423
Program registration form is below to download in pdf format.
Holland Recreation Division accepts registration payments via cash, check, VISA or Mastercard.