Recreation Registration Information / Program Guides
Click on the links below for the Online Bulletin
2016 Spring/Summer Guide Adult and Youth Tennis Lesson locations were changed; call cancellation line at 616.355.1139 regarding tennis cancellations; see guide's pages 5, 6, 14 & 15 . Now accepting 13 year olds into the Jr. Adventure Club; see guide's page 11. Attached Guide has been revised accordingly. - 6/14/16
We are pleased to offer a convenient online registration option to you through our Webtrac system! To get a household ID# for online registration you will need to do your first registration through us, you can do that two ways: You can fill out the form found at the bottom of this page and fax/email it back to us, or stop into the Civic Center and we can manually put you into our system.Once you’re put into the system your household ID# will show up on your receipt in the top right corner. To register you will need to have your household number to register and pay. If you cannot locate it or have forgotten it, please feel free to call the Recreation Division at 616-355-1130 and we can look it up for you instantly.
You can view program schedules and information without signing in. If you require additional assistance while using the system, please contact the Recreation Office at (616) 355-1130.
A few helpful notes about online registration:
- Your household number is your "household #" AND "password"
- You are able to simply browse without a household number, but you will NOT be able to register for programs this way
- You will NOT be able to transfer or cancel programs through the online system, you will need to call the Recreation Office
- New Online Options Under "My Account" Option:
- Household Activity Calendar - print options are available to print various activity calendars
- Reprint A Receipt - ability to view and reprint past activity receipts
Other ways to register for Holland Recreation Division programs:
- Fax: 616-355-1133
- Walk-in: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; Civic Center, 150 West 8th St, Holland, MI 49423
- Mail: Holland Recreation Division, 150 West 8th St, Holland, MI 49423
- Drop Box: In front of the Civic Center, 150 West 8th St, Holland, MI 49423
Program registration form is below to download in pdf format.
Holland Recreation Division accepts registration payments via cash, check, VISA or Mastercard.