Event Title: Sinterklaas Parade
Date/Time: Fri, Dec 6th 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Centennial Park
CITY OF HOLLAND
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC CONTROL ORDER
Order No. 2013-T-00064 Effective Date 12-06-13
(when official traffic control signs or devices conforming to this order are erected.)
In accordance with Section 18-16 of the Holland City Code, the
following traffic regulations are issued:
On Friday, December 6, 2013, the Holland Museum is sponsoring the Annual Sinterklaas Parade. Parade begins on Central Avenue at 12th Street, proceeding north on Central to 10th St and then into Centennial Park. It should be noted that Central Avenue will be closed to traffic between 10th & 12th Streets from 5 – 8 p.m.
1. Sponsor will pay for Reserve Officers to assist during the event.
2. All participants 12 years and under must be with an adult throughout the event.
3. Sponsor will be responsible for the posting & removal of all signs and/or debris associated with the event.
4. Sponsor will make contact with other organizations holding events along the route (if there are any) so as not to interfere with other venues.
5. No Painting is allowed on the sidewalks or on the roadway.
6. HPD shall be notified of cancellations or changes by calling D. Kender at 366-1122 during normal business hours.
7. Sponsor will also provide volunteers at some intersections. Volunteers shall wear a reflective vest.
8. Holland Police Dept. personnel will provide barricades for road closure at 10th & Central and 12th & Central. Barricades to be set and removed by event sponsors.
Issue Date: 11-27-2013 Expiration Date: Dec. 6, 2013 9 p.m.