Impacted City Services
Update: April 3, 2020
- Playgrounds, playground equipment, and skate park are CLOSED.
- Parks and green spaces are OPEN.
- Basketball, tennis and pickleball courts are OPEN. It is possible to use those courts safely under the Governor’s Order. Members of the same household can play Basketball or Tennis or Pickleball together. But do not share a court or a ball with anyone outside of your household and always follow social distancing guidelines.
Update: April 2, 2020
Playground equipment at all City parks is closed.
Update: March 31, 2020
- Make a public comment for the April 1 City Council meeting: email email@example.com
- April 4 Indoor Winter Market closed
Updated March 25, 2020
Please note: Holland City Hall lobby is closed to the public. Much of the staff is working remotely and are accessible via phone or email.
All Essential Services Continue to Operate
- Holland Department of Public Safety – Police and Fire Services
- Holland Board of Public Works – electricity, water, wastewater services
- Refuse and Recycling Pick-up - Republic Services is asking customers to put all bags, including yellow recycle bags, in their refuse bin so drivers do not have to touch any bags.
- Annual Spring Clean-Up
- City Council Meetings
- City Parks - Please note - playground equipment is NOT being cleaned or sanitized. Reminder signs are posted at the playgrounds.
- City Cemeteries
Canceled or Postponed Services Until Further Notice:
- All Boards, Commissions and Committee meetings
- City Council Study Sessions
- Pre-Council Meetings
- Passport Services – suspended
- Downtown Holland Office – Building is closed, staff are working
- Holland Recreation all activities, events, and programs
- Windmill Island Gardens events and programs through the month of April
- Holland Farmers Market – March 21 market is canceled