August 6, 2022
Art in the Park
Saturday, August 6, 2022
CITY OF HOLLAND
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC CONTROL ORDER
Order No. 2022-T-000024 Effective Date August 6, 2022
(when official traffic control signs or devices conforming to this order are erected.)
In accordance with Section 18-16 of the Holland City Code, the following traffic regulations are issued:
Permission has been granted to the Holland Friends of Art to use Centennial Park on Saturday, August 6, 2022 from 5:00 am to 6:00 pm for their 53rd Annual Art in the Park.
Additional permission to place flag markers in the park the afternoon of Friday, August 5th.
Must be coordinated with the Park Dept. (928-2450) so as not to damage irrigation lines.
*Also, Central Ave between 10th & 12th Streets will be closed to visitor parking. Parking adjacent the park will be for the use of food vendors only; all others may be towed.
Parking – Free 30 minute unloading zones on both sides of 10th and 12th Street (abutting Centennial Park) for vehicles with posted loading permits from the Friends of Art. Violation of the 30-minute limit may result in impoundment of a vehicle remaining in the same location for more than one hour.
- Holland Police Dept. may provide surveillance of the park during early morning hours of August 6th and bill Holland Friends of the Art accordingly.
- Sponsor will pay for Reserve Officers/Vehicles to assist with traffic control at this event, if needed.
- If requested by Holland Friends of Art, the Holland Police Dept. will provide barricades that will be placed and removed by event organizers and be retrieved by the HPD after the event.
- Event sponsor will be responsible for the posting & removing of all signs and/or debris associated with the event.
- Event sponsor will contact other organizations holding events along the route (if there are any) so as not to interfere with other venues.
- No painting is allowed on the sidewalks or on the roadway.
- HPD will be notified of cancellations/changes that may occur by contacting Sgt. Boeve at 355-1122 during normal business hours.
- Event sponsor will also provide volunteers at some intersections; volunteers shall wear a reflective vest.
Issue Date: 06-22-2022 Expiration Date: 08-06-2022
Keith Van Beek firstname.lastname@example.org
City Manager Requestor