September 28, 2019
Saturday, September 28, 2019
Washington Ave;18th-19th Sts
CITY OF HOLLAND
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC CONTROL ORDER
Order No. 2019-T-000044 Effective Date September 28, 2019
(when official traffic control signs or devices conforming to this order are erected.)
In accordance with Section 18-16 of the Holland City Code, the following traffic regulations are issued:
On Saturday, September 28, 2019, Washington Avenue will be closed to traffic and parking between 18th & 19th Streets. At that time the Brew Merchant will be hosting an Octoberfest event to promote the charity Blood:Water. Hours of road closure will be 9:00 am until 11:30 pm
Special Instructions –
Sponsor will pay for Reserve Officer(s) to assist in the run/walk/parade/event. A minimum of 2 hours each at $22.00 or $33.00 per hour, depending on selected route. If the run/walk/parade/event occurs on a holiday then the cost will be $33.00 or $49.00 per hour minimum of 2 hours, depending on your route. The sponsor will also cover costs for police cruisers needed during the event. The cost is $25.00 per cruiser.
- If sponsor needs barricades and/or parking restriction signs, there will be a $22.00 an hour fee charged, minimum of 1 hour.
- Event sponsor will be setting and removing barriers place around the stage and area(s) where alcohol may be served.
- All participants 12 yrs & under must be accompanied by an adult throughout the event.
- Event sponsor will be responsible for the posting & removing of all signs and/or debris associated with the event.
- Event sponsor will contact other organizations holding events along the route (if there are any) so as not to interfere with other venues.
- No painting is allowed on the sidewalks or on the roadway.
- HPD will be notified of cancellations/changes that may occur by contacting Sgt. Kender at 355-1122 during normal business hours.
- Event sponsor will be responsible to cleanup of debris and other materials after the event
Issue Date: 09-16-2019 Expiration Date: 09-28-2019
Keith Van Beek email@example.com
City Manager Requestor