December 6, 2019
Friday, December 6, 2019
CITY OF HOLLAND
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC CONTROL ORDER
Order No. 2019-T-000060 Effective Date December 6, 2019
(when official traffic control signs or devices conforming to this order are erected.)
In accordance with Section 18-16 of the Holland City Code, the following traffic regulations are issued:
On Friday, December 6, 2019, the Tulip Time office is sponsoring the Annual Sinterklaas Parade. Parade begins at 7:00 p.m. on E 8th Street at Columbia Avenue, by the Holland Area Arts Council Building and proceeds west to the Farmer’s Market/Kerstmarkt Market. Eighth Street will be closed to traffic, between Columbia & Maple Avenues for the duration of the parade.
Additionally, No Parking will be allowed in 7-angel spaces, on the northside of 8th Street, adjacent Macatawa Bank. This area will be used for the MAX trolley.
Don’t forget to visit the Annual Holiday Kerstmarkt – https://www.holland.org/kerstmarkt
- Sponsor will pay Reserve Officers to assist with event. A minimum of 2 hours each at HPD described rate. The sponsor will also pay for police cruisers needed during the event at HPD described rate.
- If sponsor needs barricades and/or parking restrictions, there will be an HPD described fee charged; minimum of 1 hour.
Any participants 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- The sponsor of the event will be responsible for the posting and removing of all signs and/or debris associated with the event.
- The sponsor of this event will make contact with other organizations holding events along the route (if there are any) so as not to interfere with other venues or businesses.
- No painting is allowed on the sidewalks or on the roadway.
- HPD will be notified of cancellations/changes that may occur by calling Sgt. Kender at 355-1122 during normal business hours.
- The sponsor in charge of this event will also provide volunteers at some intersections who shall wear a reflective vest.
- All slow runners or walkers not able to keep up with the main body of runners must move to the sidewalk and cross only at intersections obeying all traffic control devices.
Issue Date: 11-20-2019 Expiration Date: 12-06-2019
Keith Van Beek firstname.lastname@example.org
City Manager Requestor