June 5, 2021
E 13th St Closed;Columbia-Lincoln
Saturday, June 5, 2021
CITY OF HOLLAND
TEMPORARY TRAFFIC CONTROL ORDER
Order No. 2021-T-00008 Effective Date June 5, 2021
(when official traffic control signs or devices conforming to this order are erected.)
In accordance with Section 18-16 of the Holland City Code, the following traffic regulations are issued:
On Saturday, June 5, 2021 the following parking and traffic restrictions will be in effect during the “Bike MS 2021 – West Michigan Great Lakes Breakaway Ride” a Charity Bike ride for Multiple Sclerosis and a Block Party.
13th Street between Columbia and Lincoln Avenues will be closed to traffic and parking from 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. daily for bike event and activities.
A lane must be kept open for Emergency vehicles and local residents.
- Sponsor will pay for Reserve Officer(s) to assist in the run/walk/parade/event. A minimum of 2 hours each at $36 per hour or $54 per hour, depending on your route. If the run/walk/parade/event occurs on a holiday then the cost will be a minimum of 2 hours each at $54 per hour or $81 per hour, depending on your route. The sponsor will also cover police cruisers needed during the event. The cost is $25 per hour.
- If sponsor needs barricades and/or parking restriction signs, there will be a $22.00 an hour fee charged, minimum of 1 hour.
- All participants 12 yrs & under must be accompanied by an adult throughout the event.
- Event sponsor will be responsible for the posting & removing of all signs and/or debris associated with the event.
- Event sponsor will contact other organizations holding events along the route (if there are any) so as not to interfere with other venues.
- No paint (of any variety) is allowed on the sidewalks or on the roadway.
- Motivational signs may be used along the route and collected by sponsors upon completion of the events.
- HPD will be notified of cancellations/changes that may occur by contacting Sgt. Kender at 355-1122 during normal business hours.
- Event sponsor may also provide volunteers at some intersections; volunteers shall wear a reflective vest.
- All slow participants not able to keep up with the main body of parade must move to the sidewalk and cross only at intersections obeying all traffic control devices.
Issue Date: 03-03-2021 Expiration Date: 06-05-2021
Keith Van Beek Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
City Manager Requestor