Please note the City of Holland enforces the long grass & weeds ordinance from April to November.
- Any properties with grass and/or weeds longer than 8 inches in height is in violation.
- The City of Holland will post a notice on the front door of the property, giving the owner/tenant 48 hours to mow.
- If not done within 48 hours, the City’s contractor will go to the property and mow the lawn, and a bill will be sent to the property owner.
- Property owners are responsible for all properties they own, including rental properties.
- Any properties with grass and/or weeds longer than 8 inches in height are in violation.