The Treasurer has custody of all monies for the City of Holland. Primary functions include:
- Billing and Collection of Property Taxes
- Billing and Collection of Special Assessments
- Dog Licenses for City of Holland (Ottawa County Residents Only)
- Fees for Rental Housing
- Holland Board of Public Works Utility Bills
- Investment of City of Holland Public Funds in a Safe and Prudent Manner
- MAX Bus Fares (Fixed, Route, and Punch Passes)
- Permit and Business License Fees
- Tax Deferments for Qualifying Residents
- Various Other Items
Need a copy of your property taxes?
GO TO: https://bsaonline.com and search TAXES by ADDRESS, NAME OR PARCEL NUMBER.
Under the photo of your property, select the tax information tab to view. Scroll down to the Tax History section and select the year by toggling the arrow flag to open up the view.
Scroll down until you see “click here for a printer friendly version of Summer or Winter YYYY Tax information”.
On the next screen, upper right-hand corner says “send to printer”.
Save this page to your favorites for future access.
2022 Summer Tax Bill Information:
2022 Summer tax bills are being mailed out the first week of July. Taxes are due by Monday, August 15, 2022 without penalties.
Residents located in Allegan County will be receiving both a Summer 2022 and Winter 2022 bill.
Residents located in Ottawa County will only receive a Summer 2022 tax bill if the winter portion is less than $100.00.
For additional information regarding tax bills, please scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on “Property Search” or contact the Treasurer’s office at 616-355-1380.