Kollen Park Boat Launch
Subfacility of Kollen Park / Heinz Waterfront Walkway
Daily - $7, Seasonal - $35
- ADA Accessible
- Boat Launch
- Dog Friendly Park
- Electric Outlets
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Restroom Year Round
Boat Launch Permits
Permits are purchased from the kiosk at the boat launch. Fees may be paid by cash or credit card.
Your seasonal pass is heat sensitive so only place on dash of vehicle while parked in designated parking.
If desired, you can pickup a permit sleeve at the Parks Department Office located at 429 E 24th St, Holland, MI 49423 between the hours of 8am and 4pm.
This ramp is a hard-surfaced ram with sufficient water depth and lake or impoundment size to accommodate all trailerable watercraft (minimum of 2.5 to 3 feet deep at a distance of 20 feet from shore).
Boat Launch Rules
- There is no parking on the ramp approach area.
- Pull forward to a parking space before tying down.
- Any vehicle left overnight must have a season pass and receive written permission from the City of Holland's Park and Recreation Director, Andy Kenyon.
- Do not park vehicles or trailers on the grass.
- Overnight guests must park their vehicles and trailers in the upper lot at Kollen Park.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Have your watercraft ready to launch before you enter the launch area.
- Do not power on/off the launch ramps.
- Do not tie down your craft to the skid piers.
- If possible, use two people to launch and retrieve your watercraft.
- Ensure your engine will start while the craft is still on the trailer.
- After launching, move your watercraft and vehicle away from the launch area as soon as possible.
- The ramp area is for launching and retrieving watercraft only. No fishing from the docks and no docking, except for immediately after launching and immediately prior to retrieving your watercraft.
- When retrieving or launching your watercraft, the order is formed by vehicles lined up with trailers, not by boats in the water.
- Observe and understand the established launching and retrieval traffic flow patterns before using the launch.
- Animals are prohibited, except for loading into owner’s vehicles or watercrafts.
- Fishing is prohibited around the launch area.
Lots will be monitored by Park Patrol and deputized Parks staff, who are authorized to ticket offenders!
America's Waterway Watch Program
"Be the eyes and ears of our country." If you notice suspect or unusual behaviors, please call 877-24WATCH (92824).