The City of Holland is pleased to offer the availability of an alternative way for owners/agents to pay rental housing statements. Credit cards will now be accepted as a form of payment for rental statements. This service is provided by Official Payments Corporation.
There is an additional 3% convenience fee that is charged by Official Payment Corporation.
There are four options to process payments.
- To process an online transaction, please go to the City of Holland Property Database.
- On the left side under "Online Services/Online Payments", select "Building Department Payments". Search by: reference number (such as certificate number or permit number , example cr130107), name, address or parcel number.
- Once you have entered the requested information (reference number, name, address or parcel number ), hit search.
- Select the correct line (containing name and address).
- This will automatically take you to the invoice page for that property, certificate, permit, etc.
- Hit "Pay this invoice" on the right under "Pay Record?".
- Select "Make Payment". This will direct you to the Official Payments Corporation website. You will be shown the total amount you are paying, including the convenience fee.
- "Accept" to proceed.
- Complete the contact and credit card information.
- Select "Continue" to proceed.
- Print your receipt for proof of payment.
To pay via credit card by telephone, call 800-487-4567 (Official Payment Corporation) and follow the prompts. You will need the Rental Certificate Number for processing.
Please call our office at 616-355-1330 if you do not have the Rental Certificate Number. Be sure to have a copy of your current statement in hand. Be sure to write down your confirmation number at the end of the call.
Cash, check or credit card payments can be made in person at City Hall in the Treasurers' Office, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You may always mail your check to:
City of Holland, Treasurer's Office
270 River Avenue
Holland, MI 49423
Pay attention to the December 10th payment deadline for post mark. There are no exceptions for the late fees.