2021 Construction Projects
10th Street Construction - Lincoln Avenue - Van Raalte Avenue
The City of Holland is planning to reconstruct 10th Street in 2021. Prior to finalizing the design for the reconstruction project, the City is field testing a design option that incorporates a two-way on-street cycle track. The original concept of the cycle track along 10th Street came out of the most recent traffic study of Downtown Holland. One of the study's findings was to conduct a demonstration project along 10th Street to trial out the cycle track before incorporating it into the final design for the reconstruction project.
10th Street Cycle Track Trial Demonstration
A Public Meeting will be held at City Hall on Thursday, September 10, 5:30 - 7:30 pm, to gather input on the cycle track demo and the proposed project in general. You may also join the meeting virtually via YouTube below during the meeting time. It will be live-streamed and the chatbox will be monitored during the meeting to answer questions. If you are unable to attend the meeting, in person or virtually, you may submit your comments/questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-928-2400.
10th Street Reconstruction Project Public Meeting
For the demonstration project, the City worked within the existing geometry of the roadway and that limited the amenities offered to the public during the cycle track demonstration. This resulted in the elimination of on-street parking during the demonstration. However, we do understand the importance of on-street parking and plan to keep that as a feature of the final design for the reconstruction project.
10th Street Construction; Lincoln Avenue - VanRaalte Avenue
- 10th St Construction Information_Postcard
- 10th St Construction Information_Postcard07-29-21
- 10th St Construction Information_Postcard08-17-21
- 10th Street Presentation_Public Mtg2
- 10thStPublic Mtg05-10-21
- 10thStPublic Mtg05-10-21PowerPoint
- 2 Year Construction Map
- 2021Resurfacing Post Card - Paw Paw Drive2
- College Ave Construction Information_Postcard 2
- College Ave_Progress Mtg_1
- College Ave_Progress Mtg_2
- Paw Paw Drive Bridge Construction Information_Postcard1
- PublicMeeting10thStCycle Track Demo_August 2020
- ResurfacingMap21 Rev3-5-21